- Have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.5 at the time of application.
- Be a degree-seeking ASU undergraduate student at the time of application.
- Have the equivalent of one full-time semester of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application.
- Full-time enrollment during the term of the experience.
- Returning to ASU for at least one semester post-experience.
- Be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with the ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application.
*See the website for additional eligibility requirements depending on the type of experience you choose.