ASU Planning Scholarships provide first-generation college students with the opportunity to participate in a Global Education program.
- Be a first-generation college student;
- Have the equivalent of two full-time semesters of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application (be a rising Sophomore);
- Have a minimum cumulative ASU GPA of 2.0 at the time of application;
- Demonstrate financial need and have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application;
- Be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.