- participate in a semester, summer, or year-long study/intern abroad program
- be enrolled full-time at your college or university, or be a recent (1-3 years) graduate
- have a minimum cumulative 2.75 GPA
- be energetic, creative and have a passion for international engagement
- be a leader on campus and in your community
- possess strong writing skills and social media presence
Economically disadvantaged students, first-generation, students with disabilities and ethnic and racial diverse students are strongly encouraged to apply.