Generation Study Abroad students come to New Zealand for a great education and an incredible adventure. It's a place where learning is personalised and easily tailored, where independent thought is welcomed and innovation is encouraged. Education New Zealand and New Zealand tertiary institutions are supporting Generation Study Abroad students with excellence and travel awards. There are three different scholarships available for semester study in New Zealand.
All applicants must:
- Be a US Citizen or hold US Resident status
- Be at least 18 years at the time of application
- Be currently enrolled at a tertiary institution in the United States of America
- Be enrolled at a New Zealand University or Institute of Technology or Polytechnic through a Global Education or exchange programme
- Hold a minimum equivalent GPA of 3.0 in tertiary studies to date (4.0 scale)