Spring 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Info Sessions & Workshops Announced
The Office of National Scholarship Advisement will be hosting a series of information sessions about the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship this spring. Students who are Pell Grant recipients and spending three weeks in a single country on a study abroad program.
Info sessions on all campuses are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, January 17 – 12 - 1 p.m. in MU 246 Coconino
- Wednesday, January 17 – 3:30 - 4:30 p.m. in UCENT 253 at Downtown campus
- Thursday, January 18 – 4 - 5 p.m. in MU 224 Gila
- Monday, January 22 – 4:30 - 5:30 p.m. in MU 228 Cochise
- Tuesday, January 23 – 3 - 4 p.m. in CLCC 113 at West campus
- Thursday, January 25 – 2 - 3 p.m. in CNTR 120 at Polytechnic campus
Read more about the Lorraine W. Frank Office of National Scholarship Advisement.
Read more about the Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship.
Once students are ready to apply for the Gilman, save your spot at one of the upcoming Writing Workshops. Learn how to make your essays for the Gilman scholarship as competitive as possible. We’ll cover what to highlight in your scholarship essay, brainstorm characteristics that make you most qualified, share examples of good past applicant essays, and offer tips for honing your competitive edge. Hosted in a computer lab so you can write and revise. Spots are limited.
- Wednesday, February 7 – 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. – CPCOM 203
- Friday, February 16 – 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – CPCOM 107
- Tuesday, February 27 – 3:00 - 4:00 pm – Coor L1-54
Space is limited; reserve your spot at the link below.
*Please review our Refund Policy for students who apply for but do not receive a Boren or Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship.