- Be a diverse - refer to the "Who is Diverse" below
- Have an active application to an ASU-sponsored Global Education program by the GEO Diversity Scholarship deadline.
- Be a degree-seeking ASU student (undergraduate or graduate) at the time of application.
- Have a current FAFSA on file with ASU Financial Aid and Scholarship Services at the time of application, and be eligible to receive ASU financial aid.
- Have the equivalent of one full-time semester of completed and posted ASU credit hours at the time of application.
- Be in good standing with the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities.
- Commit to and complete a follow-on project to help the GEO share study abroad opportunities with other ASU students.
Who is diverse? Some examples include (but are not limited to):
- Majors in underrepresented fields such as education, nursing and healthcare innovation, public administration, and engineering and technology
- Diverse ethnic backgrounds
- Non-traditional (older than 25, married students and/or students with children)
- U.S. military veterans
- Graduate level
- Physical or learning disability
- ASU Online