The Global Education Office knows that during your Global Education experience you likely encountered beautiful and amazing surroundings, interesting people and new friends. We want to share your experiences with future Sun Devils and that is why we are pleased to host our annual Devils Go Global Photo Contest! Students who recently participated on an official ASU Global Education program are invited to submit photos from their program in four different categories:
My Study Abroad Self-Portrait
Sun Devil Spirit
The World is my Classroom
My Adventures Abroad
If none of your photos fit any of these categories, submit them to the My Adventures Abroad category and tell us why the images represent your experience. We look forward to seeing your amazing images!
- Photo submissions must be original work (no professional photos with logos or watermarks will be accepted) and must have been taken by the contestant during their ASU Global Education program.
- Contestants must be ASU students or alumni.
- Students who have graduated since studying abroad can still be considered.
All Global Education program participants are encouraged to submit their photos, regardless of program location. Domestic program students, we're talking to you!
- Images must be at least 1 MB in size with dpi 300 or higher (in order to be enlarged for large format printing without pixelation).
- Digital images must be uploaded using the online submission form by clicking the 'Submit your photos' button on this page. No e-mail submissions or prints will be accepted.
- Each photo submitted should include a photo caption and photo location. If there are multiple students in the photo, please include their names.
- Photos may be in color, black and white or sepia.
- Photo formats accepted are .jpg or .png.
- No more than five (5) photos may be submitted per category by each participant.
- Photos that include scenes involving extreme sports, partying, alcohol, or violate the ASU Student Code of Conduct will be immediately disqualified.
Photos will be evaluated by a team of judges comprised of a combination of members of the ASU Global Education Office staff. Decisions are final.
1st place: $100
2nd place: $75
3rd place: $50
Submissions will be featured on our social media pages! If you are interested in being tagged in your photo, be sure to enter in your Instagram handle when submitting your photos.
Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest, you are giving the ASU Global Education Office permission to use your photo(s) and other information/comments submitted in various marketing activities, publications and/or the web for the purpose of promoting Global Education at Arizona State University. All photos, not just winning photos, may be used by the ASU Global Education Office for the purposes noted above.