We're excited that you've taken the first step in participating in a global education program and we are here to help find the best program for you. The steps outlined here will help guide you through the process of choosing and applying to an ASU Global Education program.
- Fill out this short form and our team will get in touch with tailored-to-you information about program options
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 workshop or schedule a peer advising appointment Offered weekly, Study Abroad 101 sessions walk through all the basic information on program types, eligibility, housing, finances, searching for and choosing a program, as well as the application process.
Want individual guidance? Schedule a peer advising appointment to answer your questions 1:1 and narrow down your program options.
- View our choosing a program resource and explore our major guidesSelecting the best academic program for you is extremely important. These resources provide tips on what to consider when choosing a program.
- Search for the right program for youStudy, intern, research or serve abroad! The Global Education Office offers four types of study abroad programs: Global Intensive Experience, Exchange, Partnership and Faculty-Directed. View the details about each program type and search for programs based on your interests. The program brochure for each program lists all the program details including eligibility, courses, housing and program fees.
- Meet with your Academic AdvisorAfter you have a few Global Education programs picked out, check in with your academic advisor. They’ll align your Global Education program with courses you need.
- Contact GEO or make an appointment for any remaining questionsOnce you know which program(s) you are interested in, our International Coordinators are available to assist you. Each International Coordinator specializes in different programs and regions. Check your program’s brochure page or our appointment page to find the appropriate Coordinator and to make an appointment.
If you have basic questions or have not chosen a program yet, GEO Recruiters are available to guide you in our office, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (480) 965-5965.
- Apply onlineAfter you have selected a program, apply online by the program application deadline by clicking ‘Apply Now’ on the program brochure page.
- Apply for scholarshipsSearch for scholarships specifically designed for students participating in global education programs.
Global education programs are for all ASU students, from all backgrounds and on any academic or career path. Our team is here to help you find the perfect program for you and to support your participation at every step along the way.
With the right amount of planning, every ASU student can participate in a Global Education program.
I am a…
Additional resources to help you plan your global experience.