Business Operations Manager, Senior
Partnership & Exchange Programs
Kristi Reynolds is the Business Operations Manager, Sr. for the Partnership and Exchange Global Education Programs. She manages finance, operations and human resources for the Global Education Office, and is responsible for publishing the partnership program fees, student billing and vendor payments. Kristi is happy to research any billing questions, from both students and vendors.
Before joining the Global Education Office in April 2013, she was an accountant for the Dean of Students Office. She has also worked for the Memorial Union and the W. P. Carey MBA Program since she started her ASU career in 2004. She is a native Hoosier and worked for the University of Notre Dame for 10 years before moving to the southwest.
- B.S. Supply Chain Management; Arizona State University
- Traveled abroad to Norway, Mexico, Spain, France, Denmark, Sweden and Ireland
Why Kristi works in global education: It's a dynamic and exciting field in which to work. I love to hear about how students' study abroad experiences have changed their lives.
Advice for students preparing to go abroad: Prepare yourself ahead of time as to what you would like to gain from your experience. Talk to other students that have studied abroad in the same country in which you are planning to study. You can glean some great tips from students that have already walked the path that you are about to embark upon.
One of the most important lessons Kristi learned while studying abroad or traveling: Don't be afraid to try new things. You need to step out of your comfort zone to get the most out of your experience.
Office Hours: Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.; Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.; Thursday: 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.; Friday: 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Need an appointment outside her availability? Send her an email (Kristine.Reynolds@asu.edu) to request one.
Kristi is a Notary Public. Meet with Kristi to notarize your documents.
To make an appointment online:
- Click the Request an appointment button above.
- If you have not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
- You will see an email/information request page; your information will be automatically generated.
- Click Click to Request An Appointment in the center of the screen.
- The current week will appear with time slots of appointments available. To look at future weeks, click on Next Week in the top left corner.
- Click the time period that works best for you and then OK.
- You will be re-directed to the email/information request page. Please enter any specific questions you have about Global Education, including which programs you are considering and what term you plan to enroll in a Global Education program. Please also include your ASU affiliate ID number (if you have one) in your appointment request.
- Click Send