Financing Your Global Education Program
Global Education programs are an investment in your future. Like any other type of investment, it requires careful planning and management. However, the personal, academic, and professional rewards that you will gain from this experience will last a lifetime.
You should carefully consider costs, budgets and financing when selecting and preparing for your experience abroad.
If you have questions at any step of the process, we encourage you to reach out to your International Coordinator for guidance.
Steps to Financing Your Global Education Program
- View program Cost Sheets: Information about the costs of ASU’s Global Education programs is available on the “Program Pages.” Use the Program Search function. Then select the “Cost Sheet” link for the desired term to find a breakdown of program expenses.
- Attend a Financing Your Global Education Program Workshop.
- Consider Your Financial Aid Options.
- Search and Apply for Scholarships and Grants.
- Compare how much it costs to spend a semester abroad to a semester here at ASU.
- Exhaust Your Options by Exploring Additional Funding Resources Including Our Community-Based Funding Guide.
- View our Financing Your Global Education Program Handbook for more information, including Payment Information.